Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm brewin' a ninja!

I felt it!!!
I started to feel movement last week, and on Friday I was on the airplane to Boise and it became VERY clear that that is exactly what I was feeling. Such an exciting hurdle. I have been waiting for this for a while to give me something new and exciting to feel. Hooray!!
Today, I went into the Dr.'s office for my routine check-up. I was weighed (and have now gained 5 lbs) and then the Dr measured the baby over my tummy with a tape measure, and he said that the baby is growing magnificently. Then he listened for the heartbeat and found it right away. I love hearing the heartbeat...anyway, he said that the heartbeat was slower today than the last visit which is good since the last visit it was a bit fast. Then we finished the appointment and he told me to make an appointment for my ultrasound!!!!! He said "Make it for 2-3 weeks from now" so of course I made it two weeks from today! Ican't believe that We will know what little Pebble is in only two short weeks! Ahhh, how nice it will be to be able to finally talk names and pick out clothes and the nursery! We cannot wait.
That's all for now
Next Dr appt: May 11th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment