Monday, February 16, 2009

Sick...

7 Weeks, 3 Days

I knew that things were just too good to be true.

Over the past week, I have slowly been feeling the nausea creeping up on me. It started last Monday evening, but I listened to what all the books said and advice I'd been given to eat when you feel sick. So I snacked a little each time I felt it coming on, and I also broke my soda fast that I had been on for almost a year to calm my stomach, and it really worked! Till Saturday night...

Cameron really wanted to go to get steak for Valentines day dinner, so off we went to Tahoe Joes-one of my favorite places. I was fully aware that I can't have my steak undercooked but was willing to suffer just a little to enjoy a good meal. Too bad it didn't taste good AT ALL to me.
In fact, it made things worse! I ate one bite of each thing on my plate and got a box to take it home. After that, I felt sick all night, and all day Sunday. No actual throwing up yet, but I expect the worst and hope for the best.

Another symptom I am going through is that I am having such a hard time sleeping at night! I can fall asleep no problem. I wake up between 1 and 4AM and toss and turn in and out of sleep till I get up. It is oh so frustrating! Hopefully my doctor has a good remedy for that.

I am slowly growing. Not enough to show, but enough to look like I don't know how to pick the right size pants. I sometimes use rubber bands to give me an extra inch or so, but I do enjoy my sweats & yoga pants right now!

That's it for now! Still awaiting the first OB visit on the 23rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment