Thursday, February 19, 2009

Emotions, Cravings and TIRED, oh my!

I wish I could go back to bed...

At least that's how I feel 90% of the time right now. It doesn't help that this is busy season for my boss, so I have been working some serious overtime. Lucky for me, I work in an environment that allows resting on the couch...if not a quick nap! I am a lucky gal. I hardly get to see Cameron anymore because of my exhaustion. I get home from work and make dinner, but after dinner I fall fast asleep.

I am having small cravings here and there, but nothing weird. Anytime I see food on the TV it makes me either want whats on there or it makes me think of something else I want! I have yet to send Cameron out on a midnight run for ice cream, but I am saving the crazy stuff for later :)

...and the emotions. Oh, the emotions. I certainly do not cry over everything. I don't even necessarily cry over sad or upsetting things. I cry over normal things. When I talk to someone on the phone about my day, I may tear up. I cried earlier tonight because I tasted dinner and it needed some extra seasoning. I always tear up when Cameron and I talk about our plans and ideas for the upcoming months. Happy tears, of course! I just have extra tears and they are willing to come out at any time.

Still feeling things growing. My stomach muscles are always exhausted, and I get cramping here and there as the muscles & ligaments are stretching (I think thats why...that's what I read). I have learned to move a bit slower when I get up from sitting or when I roll over in bed or else I get VERY sharp pain in my abdomen. I hear that this is also normal.

I will be taking a picture in the next week becausr I see that I am starting to show a bit. AT 8 WEEKS. Yikes.

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment