Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Presents!


So I mentioned in a previous post, that I was making most of my presents this year.

For those that don't know, I have been all kinds of crafty lately. I love
to craft. It is the calm at the end of my hectic days. I have been doing Invitation Design for a bit for family members and close friends and I'm still doing that as small side projects, but T-shirts have become my newest obsession. I've made a few for Miles already and I had made some for a family friend and gotten lots of compliments, so that is what I decided to make all my younger nieces & nephews (NEPHEWS!!! I'll have a second one ANY day now!!) Here are the pictures of the cute shirts!!


A gold fish for Baby Fischer



With a matching burpcloth


I call this the Mushmash Onesie




C is for....to be continued...



Carson is a superhero fan, so he got the C-man shirt



Adding a little sophistication to wiping your boogers on your sleeve



A is for Alyssa

M is for Mya



B is for Brooklyn



Lovebird for Alyssa


Lovebird for Mya and Brooklyn



And here they are wearing some of the shirts!


Cameron and I had Shelly & Josh for our Stone Family Christmas gift exchange this year, and I knew that on top of a bought present, I wanted to make them a family tree. Everyone loves a personalized present, but I know that Shelly especially appreciates personal things. So. On top of the BSU Snuggies we sent them, (and I want pics, SHELLY!) I sent Cameron's parents home with this:

I love it so much, and I am currently working on one for my older sister that I'll finish once Baby C arrives and I know his name. :)


Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment