Saturday, December 11, 2010

Does it get any better than this?!




After one year of going through all the craziness that is entailed in an adoption process, (check out their journey here) My big sister Katie and her husband Matt announced on Friday that they are expecting (through a wonderful, selfless woman) a baby boy on January the 10th!!!! Our whole family has been praying endlessly that these two could be matched with their child. I've prayed for the birth mom, the baby, K & M, their families, EVERYTHING! This baby boy is so lucky to be joining the Fischer family! KAtie and Matt are just going to be the best parents!!
Me (left) with Katie
Won't she be such a fun momma?!



Matt with Miles sportin' their UCLA gear




Katie with Miles last Christmas




One of my favorite photos!

Matt is going to be such a caring Dad.









~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
After going through becoming a mother myself only a year ago, it is the happiest thing for me to hear that Katie will also be going through it with me VERY soon!

SOON!

I gotta get going on making baby stuff!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that picture of me with you. Very flattering. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime.
    Just proof that good looks run in the family.

    ReplyDelete