Thursday, May 14, 2009

Can you feel it?!

"I sure did!!" (that was for you, DAD)
I didn't think it would happen this early on!!!
So last night, I was 19 weeks 3 days. I have been feeling Pebble moving around for a few weeks now, and feeling definite kicks for a few days. I had a Dr. Pepper at about 9pm because my stomach felt a little upset and that always works. We were at Cameron's 9:15 basketball game, so I figured the caffine wouldn't really keep me up in a bad way...it could only help this exhausted preggo!! Well, the caffine affected Pebble for sure!!! all through the game I kept having to change positions because I would get uncomfortable from all the kicking!!! We ended up getting home at 11:00 ( I know! so late!) and I got ready for bed and laid down next to Cameron. Well, Pebble wasn't over the caffine high just yet!! He was going CRAZY in there! I said to Cameron "Ok, these kicks are super hard! I know you probably can't feel them, but try!!"
He sat holding my belly for a good amount of time being so still and patient, and sure enough as I felt a really good one, he said "Oh, I felt THAT!". HE got to feel a couple of good kicks before things calmed down, and We were finally able to rest for the night. I went to sleep with the biggest smile on my face (as did he) because Cameron can finally be a part of this pregnancy and feel how real this all is! His part so far (although so VERY important) has been taking care of me and taking care of the chores I have just been too tired to do. Now, he can feel his son squirming around in there!
By the way, my due date has been moved to October 4th...not too much difference, but a change.
Next Dr Appt : June 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment