Sunday, July 12, 2009

Auntie Fa & Uncle Luke





Hooray!

Finally, the start of my summer has come! Liz & Luke arrived Friday at noon, and we've been non-stop since.

We went to San Francisco yesterday for Miles's first trip to the Zoo, the pier, the beach and to the Golden Gate Bridge. I am definitely not doing that much walking again until after I have Miles, but it was too fun getting to be there for Luke's first time in SF.

AND...Liz and Luke BOTH got to feel Miles kicking and moving around in there! He was pretty active last night after getting home from our busy day and they both had the opportunity to feel him. I love it. It is so exciting for me to be able to share this experience with my sister since we don't get to see each other too often.
Last night after we all went to bed, Miles pumped up the action, and I just watched in awe as he rolled and kicked around in my belly. I am going to be filming it the next time he's that active, because it is just the most amazing thing for me!

In some other news, Mindy had her baby on Wednesday 07/08/09 via c-section after 40 hours of labor. She's a trooper, but I think that the ADORABLE Aiden Vance Johnston was worth all the hard work Mommy and Daddy both put in.



Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment